Battle with either Pikachu or Eevee in the upcoming Let's Go! Cup! This competition is available for anyone with Pokémon Ultra Sun or Pokémon Ultra Moon, a Pokémon Trainer Club membership, and wireless internet connection — and you may only use one Pokémon or the other! Choose wisely.
Begins: Thursday, July 26th, at 7:00PM EST / 6:00PM CST / 4:00PM PST / 00:00AM UTC.
Ends: Thursday, August 2nd, at 6:59PM EST / 5:59PM CST / 3:59PM PST / 23:59PM UTC.
Begins: Friday, August 3rd, at 7:00PM EST / 6:00PM CST / 4:00PM PST / 00:00AM UTC.
Ends: Sunday, August 5th, at 6:59PM EST / 5:59PM CST / 3:59PM PST / 23:59PM UTC.
Results and Participation Prize
The results will be announced in August. All qualified competitors — those that have completed at least one battle — will receive a special mobile wallpaper based on whichever Pokémon was chosen to battle the most of the two.
|Rules of the competition, as stated on the official website:
"• This competition uses Single Battle format.
• Eligible Pokémon are limited to National Pokédex No. 25 and No. 133.
• Pokémon brought in via Poké Transporter are permitted.
• Items are permitted.
• Register one of your Pokémon to your Battle Team.
• All Pokémon in this competition will automatically become Lv. 50 for the duration of each match.
• A 5-minute time limit for each player will automatically be enforced in-game, beginning at the start of each battle. When a player’s time limit expires, that player will lose the game.
• At the beginning of each turn, players have 30 seconds to select a move. If a player has not made their selections at the end of this period, the game will automatically make a selection for the player.
• Players may battle up to 10 games per day of the competition. Any unplayed games will carry over to the following day. A new day begins at 00:00 UTC."
Are you planning to participate in this competition?