Welcome to Azurilland's Game of the Month! We hope that you enjoy the games and participate in the fun.
What is Game of the Month?
On the fifth of every month, the hosts will release a new game for the community to complete. These games include but are not limited to crosswords, word searches, and quizzes. Games are themed around Pokémon or Azurilland itself. All members who complete the month's game will be listed in next month's post. Submitting the most correct answers in the shortest time will also be recognized.
Are there any rules?
Players must complete these games entirely on their own unless the game specifies that collaboration is allowed. Research is allowed unless otherwise told. You are also allowed to submit incomplete entries if you cannot solve everything. Any other necessary clarifications will be listed in the game's description.
|This Month's Game: Kanto City Crossword|
NOTE: You can record your answers by either filling in the puzzle or saying which answer goes where.
**IMPORTANT**: Meru is a derp and misspelled 'Vermilion' as 'Vermillion,' so please use two L's in your answer for that blank. My apologies!
|The deadline to submit solutions is...||July 4th|
|Submit your answers to...||Merushii and Thundawave|
|Last Month's Results: Alola Pokédex Quiz|
1. This Pokémon zaps its enemies by discharging the electricity it generates in its abdomen through its powerful jaws.
2. These Pokémon use hard berries as weapons. The Pokémon that can throw its berry the furthest becomes the leader.
3. Unfortunately, this Pokémon is often abandoned due to its tendency to grow more violent as it develops.
4. This Pokémon's favorite meal is Rattata. Though normally patient, it loses control and pounces when it sees this prey.
5. The beams fired from its sickle-like petals are strong enough to slice through thick metal.
6. This Pokémon draws in Bug-types by emanating a nice-smelling poison gas. It then attacks them.
7. As a clean freak, this Pokémon may stop listening to its trainer if not groomed often.
8. The mud this Pokémon spits was once used to coat the walls of old houses.
9. This Pokémon gets into territory fights with Parasect, shrouding the surrounding area in spores.
10. This Pokémon can control water bubbles. It's trying hard to learn how to make big ones.
|First to finish with the highest score —||Mirage|
|All participants and scores —||
Bones Barlow (9/10)
Little Harmony (10/10)
Want to submit your own idea?
If you wish to contribute a game of your own, you may do so by filling out the following form and sending it via Private Message to Merushii and Thundawave. Please maintain a Pokémon or Azurilland theme when creating your game.
|Game Idea Submission Form|
Type of Game:
The Game Itself: (image or post)