Welcome to Azurilland's Game of the Month! We hope that you enjoy the games and participate in the fun.
What is Game of the Month?
On the fifth of every month, the hosts will release a new game for the community to complete. These games include but are not limited to crosswords, word searches, and quizzes. Games are themed around Pokémon or Azurilland itself. All members who complete the month's game will be listed in next month's post. Submitting the most correct answers in the shortest time will also be recognized.
Are there any rules?
Players must complete these games entirely on their own unless the game specifies that collaboration is allowed. Research is allowed unless otherwise told. You are also allowed to submit incomplete entries if you cannot solve everything. Any other necessary clarifications will be listed in the game's description.
|This Month's Game: Clubs Word Search|
NOTE: Words such as "the" at the beginning of each club name have been removed. All Azurilland clubs on this word search are official as of April 5, 2018. You can record your answers by drawing circles or boxes around the words on an image editor such as MS Paint.
|The deadline to submit solutions is...||May 4th|
|Submit your answers to...||Merushii and Thundawave|
|Last Month's Results: Generation 1 Quiz|
1. In what month of 1996 were the original Red and Green games released in Japan?
2. What level is Misty's Starmie in Red, Blue, and Yellow?
3. Which of the Legendary Bird trio is found on Victory Road?
4. How many copies of the original Yellow were sold worldwide (rounded to one significant figure)?
5. Critical hits were based on what stat?
6. Which move would cause you to kill yourself if used when you have 25% HP?
Substitute (0.5 points were given for answers like Self-Destruct and Explosion)
7. Which key item do you obtain by beating Giovanni in the Game Corner?
8. Name Lorelei's only Pokémon that isn't partially Water-type.
9. How many Pokémon (and thus how many slots of Missingno. exist) were cut from the original roster?
10. Where is the mysterious truck located?
Vermillion City/Near the S.S. Anne
11. Which character was originally designed to be a fightable trainer, but whose battle was cut before the release of the games?
12. Pinsir is not available in the wild in which of the three games?
13. On Route 18, which Pokémon can you trade a Slowbro for?
|First to finish with the highest score —||Pendraflare|
|All participants and scores —||
Want to submit your own idea?
If you wish to contribute a game of your own, you may do so by filling out the following form and sending it via Private Message to Merushii and Thundawave. Please maintain a Pokémon or Azurilland theme when creating your game.
|Game Idea Submission Form|
Type of Game:
The Game Itself: (image or post)