this is a video game challenge for Fire Emblem 10 played by members of this forum. The objective is for every player to complete the game using a set number of units they draft in the lowest turns possible. Lowest turn count wins the challenge. Finishing is most important however! Entries for this challenge are open - post in the thread if you want in. - stolen from Mark's **** fe7 draft
1. This draft is for 7 players.
2. Units that are free for all are: Ike, Micaiah, Sothe, Geoffrey, the Herons, Heather , the Black Knight, and Lehran.
3. The game will be played on Normal Mode.
Haar is not banned.
1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, Rescue and Shove/Smite undrafted characters and NPCs, trade, Escape, and transfer items/skills between teams.
2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, building Supports, opening Doors and Chests, and giving Blood Tide/Night Tide/White Pool bonuses.
3. Allied and Other units may do as they please without penalty.
1. Undrafted units have a 4 turn penalty, per unit per chapter (1-6 counts as 2 chapters, and 4-E counts as 5 chapters).
1. One of Edward or Nolan is free for each of 1-P, 1-1 and 1-2.
2. Volug is free for 1-5.
3. Elincia, Marcia and Nealuchi are free for 2-P
4. Nephenee and Brom are free for 2-1.
5. One undrafted unit is free for 2-2.
6. One undrafted, 7 move unit is free for 3-1.
7. One undrafted, 6 move unit is free for 3-3.
let's go *******
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Names don't matter. What's important is how you live your life.
Thanks to Regine for the avi and sig.
I have recently been 'playing' Radiant Dawn (physical copy) and uhhh...I'm crazy enough to probably try and attempt this. Though I have to ask, with 1-3 being a character where you Game Over if you lose any 'fighting' unit, would the part with Ed or Nolan apply there too? Probably have other questions but I'll wait on that.