We will be archiving Azurilland on November 8th, 2018. On this date, the site will become read-only. Thanks for your patronage through the years!
Azurilland was shut down on November 8th, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-11-01 at 17:12. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.
Welcome to the game where users count in sequential order until a staff member decides to reset the count (also called CAHAPBAMP for short)! :D Here is how the game works:
Person 1: "1. Hi everyone! Let's play this game!"
Person 2: "2. Sounds good. How are you doing?"
Staff member: "First reset! :D"
Person 3: "1. Oh well, I guess we're starting over."
Rules (taken from V10):
1. No spamming.
2. All forum rules still apply!
3. Each post must have some sort of discussion element and not only be a number. However, please make sure the number is visible in your post!
4. If you post want to post in a different language, please post the English equivalent!
5. Some staff members may help to raise the count, so please pay attention to their posts! If a staff member does not post a number it is usually safe to assume that they reset the count.
If you do not follow these rules, you could receive a warning or you could be banned from this game.
2. Salutations once again, denizens of Azurilland! I can clearly see we have advanced onto another thread. Surely, you ought to treat this one nicely, yes?
Regarding Solar's question on the other thread, I do believe I am faring passably well. I am grateful for you asking. But I must confess, my isolated life is dreadfully lonely and I am curious as to why my most recent contact never replied to my message.