Welcome to the Signature of the Month (SotM), a competition in which members show off and compare each other's graphics by entering original works according to a theme. Those pieces will then be judged by the community in a voting phase. The winner of the month's competition will then be able to choose the theme for the next month, and the cycle will continue. The theme can be anything as long as it is appropriate and has not been used in the past two years.
The contest begins on the first of each month and consists of roughly two weeks of entry creation/submission, one week of voting, and one week off. The entry and voting periods may be extended or shortened slightly as needed.
The theme for this month is...
Sky! Gimme some beautiful, dreamy sigs this month. <3
1. You are allowed to create, work on, and submit (by PMing Thundawave) your entry from the start of the contest until two weeks pass. Only graphics will be accepted. Your signature will then be anonymously displayed on the second post of this thread. You are free to change your entry as much as you like during the entry phase by sending another PM. Once the entry phase is over, all submitted entries will be gathered up and displayed on the voting thread of this SotM.
2. YOU MUST SUBMIT YOUR OWN WORK. Using someone else's work and claiming it as your own is plagiarism, which is against the law. Plagiarism will immediately disqualify you from the contest and may even result in further punishment depending on the degree of the offense.
3. Your submission must be made during this month. It also must not be shown anywhere else on or off the forums.
4. Your submission can be of any size or shape as long as it's not something like a gigantic wallpaper.
5. You are welcome to ask me for constructive criticism on your entry, which I will give you privately after the beginning of the voting phase.