Azurilland Information Database
The Azurilland Information Database (AID) is a forum located between the Official Rules and Introduce Yourself. It contains threads with very useful forum-related information, so it's highly recommended you check it out if you haven't already! [link]
Signatures must, of course, follow the same rules as the rest of the forums.
- You are allowed up to 1,000 characters in your signature. This includes coding! Click [BB] along the top of the text box to see all of the characters you have in your signature so far.
- Signatures automatically get cut off if taller than 250px.
- The max file size for all images total in a signature is 1MB. This is staff-enforced; if your signature exceeds this, the infringing image(s) will be removed and you will receive a PM as soon as it is brought to our attention.
As long as they are within the above restrictions and follow our Official Rules, you can include as many images/links/text/etc. in your signature as you can fit.
Avatars must be appropriate as well (no swearing, excessive violence, sexual content, etc.).
The maximum size for an avatar is 100x100, though any images bigger or smaller than that will simply be resized.
If you want your thread deleted, please contact a staff member to have it dealt with. We will typically delete threads upon request, but keep in mind that:
- Afterward, we will not recover the thread upon request. Only request a thread get deleted if you want it gone for good.
- Large threads with a lot of posts from various members, such as successful clubs, won't be deleted on request.
What to do when you see a rule broken
Use the Report button! This is found at the bottom of every post and private message. There is also a Report button on everyone's profile, in case you want to report an account rather than a post.
Please do not backseat moderate! Although helping out users and pointing them in the right direction is helpful and totally fine, try not to scold or belittle them when doing so; this breaks Rule #1. Posting simply to respond to someone breaking the rules breaks Rule #4; it is up to moderators and administrators alone to do so. For anyone else, it's best to simply Report a user if you believe they are breaking the rules, rather than try to handle it yourself.
For more detail and examples on what kinds of "backseat moderating" to avoid, check out this thread.
Having multiple accounts
Having alternate/multiple accounts is fine, as long as you are NOT:
- Evading a ban or warning on another account
- Trying to convince other users you're a different person
- Using it to get extra votes or vote in something more than once
- Making accounts only to reserve or claim new usernames (usernames of unused accounts are still up for grabs)
There are many valid reasons to create new accounts, and as long as you're not doing anything listed above, you should be fine.
Giving out personal information
Remember to stay safe and avoid giving out very personal information, such as your full name, home address, phone number, or email address. Sharing vague information can be fine, such as your first name and country/state you live in, but getting more specific than that online can be dangerous.
- Keep in mind that if very personal details are shared on the open boards, they will be edited out by staff as soon as they are brought to our attention, without prior notice.
Please remember to give yourself a strong, complex password that isn't used on any other website, and don't tell anyone else your password! Not even a moderator or administrator will ever ask for your password, so make sure you don't give it to anyone, even if they ask.
- If you're using a shared computer, remember to log out before you get off the computer, so none of your family members or roommates can access your account.
- If someone does manage to get onto your account, you will take full responsibility for any damage that is done. If they break rules with your account, any warnings or bans you receive cannot be undone. It is your responsibility to keep your account safe.
Azurilland is based in the United States, but we have members from all countries. Never ever bash another country just because you don't agree with or aren't familiar with their customs or traditions!
- It is important to note that English is the primary language here, and if you can't speak English too well, we'll do our best to communicate, but we cannot translate this site into any other language. Sorry!
- Everyone should remember that because we have members from around the world, timezones vary. While you're eating dinner, someone else may just be waking up to go to school!
Have any questions?
If you have any questions or concerns about Azurilland, you are always free to message a staff member or post in Forum Questions and Feedback. We will respond as soon as we can!
Alright, that's it! Thank you so much for reading, we really appreciate it! Now go forth and have fun!